Designed to provide healthy living indoor environments through continuous extract ventilation, CMX offers an extremely low Specific Fan Power down to 0.24W/(l/s) to significantly reduce energy usage and provide a higher SAP rating.
At just 125mm in depth, the CMX is one of the most versatile, easy to install and energy efficient MEV solutions available on the market.
Ideal for installation in a wide range of properties, the CMX offers a depth of just 125mm, making it ideal for small ceiling voids or for where space is restricted. Fits into ceiling voids and utility cupboard spaces – horizontally or vertically
- Supports kitchen and up to six wet rooms
- Floor area 275 m²
- Extremely low Specific Fan Power (SFP) down to 0.24 W/(l/s)
- Exceptionally compact (125mm deep) and lightweight (3.25kg),
ideal for small ceiling void depths
- Very quiet in operation, down to 34dB(A)
- Distinct EPP casing reduces noise
- High air flow performance up to 120 l/s
- In-line ports enable straightforward duct connection
- Flexible home owner control (3 speed options)